The Old Supreme Court Chamber was used by the U.S. Supreme Court from 1810 to 1860. The chamber was first used as the Senate Court in the 1800s. In fact, John Adams address the first joint session of Congress there in 1800. Also, Thomas Jefferson was sworn as president in the chamber in March, 1801.
In 1810, the room became the Supreme Court Chamber, and served that purpose until the Court moved one floor above it in 1860. Later, the chamber was used to house the library of the Court.